- Former riverfront estate in North Florida
- Custom home sites or townhouses or duplexes
- Christian community with ministry vision
- Community gardening and aquaponic facilities
- Central canning kitchen and equipment
- Equestrian center - barn, pasture, riding trails
- Over 160 acres with a guest house
- Boat landing, river park with swimming area
- On site dairy, fish, chicken, vegetables and more
Kingdom Vista lies slightly off the beaten path and provides many desirable features for a perilous time. It is for people of strong Biblical faith, who love God and are establishing a place of refuge for their families while also reaching out to others during troubled times.
As our society begins to crumble, rural food producing settings will become increasingly desirable. This is not a facility ready for immediate occupancy. This is a vision that will require the combined efforts of its residents as we prepare for difficult days ahead.
Residents pass the security check point onto the rolling property flanked by split rail fences. They cross a dam into the large, open green field in view of the red barn with the tree-lined river in the distance. There are spring-fed fish ponds and abundant riding and walking trails, including a creek path under a full canopy of native hardwoods and Cyprus trees. It is a setting of natural beauty.
This community vision is not a charity, a commune or an elitist complex. It is Christian believers drawn together by a common belief that our God will give us the wisdom and understanding to deal with life's difficult situations.